Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Good Reason for Blogging

I have decided to start blogging after seeing it more and more as a good thing for family and friends who do not know you. I can put my story up for the world to see. Family or friends can choose to read it or not, comment or not. As a blogger, I can monitor and delete comments that you don't like. I think we often do not really know people until you hear a eulogy about them at a funeral. I think we tend to sometimes remember the worst things in the heat of the moment. Then it is too late. So my goal for blogger is to tell my fondest memories, struggles, achievements and how I overcame them. So if I get alzheimers or dementia it won't be a problem, my memories will be on the web forever. I have uploaded my Dad's story too. If you like this blog please subscribe to get updates. I would appreciate your comments good or bad. If you do not like something please tell me. Blogging does take time. I think it is worth it. The internet has a wealth of resources. For those who have no interests and enjoy surfing the web, I would encourage you. I would love to get to know who you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment