Monday, April 4, 2011

My Son's Wedding to Ana Marquez

On the 26th March 2011, my one and only son married a beautiful Filipino lady named Ana. It was a beautiful wedding. Her uncles, aunts, cousins, sisters and friends made it an occasion that my husband and I will remember the rest of our lives. They worked hard and contributed to the wedding in their own special way. My son announced by SMS on the 19th February, 2011 while we were holiday in Perth that he and Ana had set a date for their wedding. It was not too much of a surprise for Ana's family or us as Dale mentioned in January that he was planning to get married. In just over four weeks, family and friends organised the Church, reception, flowers, cake, decorations, DJ and photographer. It was amazing and done on a low budget. The key element in the wedding plans for Dale and Ana was their love and closeness they have as a family. Thank you all, Gordon and I are truly grateful. 
Reception - tables and chairs decorated by Ana's family

No comments:

Post a Comment